My 2011 List of Resolutions
1. Actively work to pay it forward and keep track of when and how I do it.
2. Eat more fruit and vegetables.
3. Drink less pop, more water.
4. See if I can think more half full and less half empty.
5. Continue with Project 365 for the full year.
6. Start a Blog.
7. Focus on my one word for 2011: celebrate.
8. Read at least one book per month.
9. Continue to de-clutter; maintain the places that are uncluttered.
10. Start working on Christmas much earlier. Start date TBD.
So here I go with #6 as I jump on the blog bandwagon a little early. Not sure how it is going to evolve, not sure that it will be interesting, not sure if anyone will be interested in following, but I am giving it a shot.
#7. Am taking Ali Edwards' One Little Word class at Big Picture Classes. Excited to get started. Have been thinking about my title page. Need to have it done by New Year's Day.
Off we go!
I like No. 10. I really should start shopping for Christmas on January 2nd and just maybe, I'll finish by the Big Day!
ReplyDeleteI love your list of resolutions for the year.
ReplyDelete