1. Hallelujah, it's March. Am appreciating the blue March skies.
2. My cold is finally gone. Took care of a week's worth of to-do items yesterday and can feel it today.
3. The basketball season ends Thursday. Boohoo.
4. Charlie Sheen - enough already. Makes me crazy to see the exploitation. Where is the help he needs?
5. Saturday night alone but in with the Girls - what fun was that!
6. I agree with Michael Moore. Hope "King's Speech" producers don't edit the F word to change the rating to PG13. The use of the language was integral to the film.
7. LOAD211 complete. Loved it until about Day 26. Appears that under 50 of the 250 people actually did a layout every day.
8. Entered my first photo contest. No prizes awarded. No chance of winning. But it's something I never thought I would do. Go me.
9. Cathie convinced me to rethink and take action when I had long given up.
10. Have to get my butt moving and go make cupcakes for the bus ride this afternoon. The joys of motherhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment