While surfing the internet about six months ago, I came across gorgeous pictures that I thought we painted. In reading, I discovered the images were not painted but colored with markers, Copic markers. Right then, I knew I had to try them.
To make a long story short, while on vacation, I took the certification courses and became Intermediate Copic Certified!
Here are a few examples of my coloring. Now, I need to learn how to better photograph my cards.
I tend to use digital images. My draw to them is their cost, portability and ease of use. My struggle is trying to figure out how large to print the image.
This image is Cherry from Mo's Digital Pencil.
This is also from Mo's Digital Pencil. It is Tall Cake.
I love this last image as it is just how I picture myself while exercising - just younger. The image is Maude Doodlebuns from JustInked.
Look for more colored images on my blog over time!
No comments:
Post a Comment