Outside my window, I see a dusting of snow, not the predicted ten inches. The birds are enjoying the feeder.
I am thinking how grateful I am for warm clothes and blankets.
I am thankful for a quiet day with nothing on the schedule until this afternoon. The cold I caught is kicking my back end.
From the kitchen, it's thankful to be clean.
I am wearing my bathrobe.
I am creating my to-do list for the week.
I am going drink lots of fluids.
I am hoping this cold does not last too long.
I am hearing the wonderful sounds of quiet.
Around the house, all is well.
One of my favorite things this weekend was spending alone time with Matthew. It's wonderful to slow down and enjoy his little personality.
A few plans for the rest of the week are lots of basketball games, lots of fluids, and lots of scrapbooking.
Here is picture from our Mom and Son Day out.

Denny says "drink your fluids!"
ReplyDeleteDenny hasn't seen you drinking enough fluids! You don't want to be admitted to Seattle Grace, do you?
ReplyDeleteActually, she just might want to be admitted...such cute docs....hmmmmmm
ReplyDelete