How is it that you can connect with someone who you have ever met? How is it that you know that if you lived closer, you would hang out together? How is it that after a few words exchanged and a few clicks, you feel like friends?
That's how I feel about Katrina. She is just .... wonderful. I can't remember how I first heard about her classes. I must have been web searching and clicked on some site advertising her classes.
I had never taken a class online before. I had taken LOTS of photography classes before and could never master the concept of taking photos in anything other than the auto or priority modes. I resigned myself to the fact that I would never get it.
Something about Katrina's style drew me in, encouraging me to take the risk. I signed up for her Through the Lens class. I was captivated. I learned. I got it. I am forever grateful.
Thank you, Katrina. Thank you for making it so I could understand. Thank you for helping me to take my photography to a new level. Thank you for showing me the way. Thank you for giving me confidence in my skills. Thank you for being my friend.
You are so welcome! I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. Your comments are so very kind!
ReplyDeleteThank you.