Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sharing More LOAD Pages

If you are ever debating taking LOAD, DO it.  The prompts are wonderful and most of all, it encourages me to do a page a day.  I can't believe I am done with 12 pages, many of them I would have never done without the prompts.  Yet, I love them.

For a few of the days, I was busy and did not have the time to let the creative juices flow, so I focused on completed my December Daily pages.

Here they are.  Enjoy.






1 comment:

  1. What incredible photos and pages! I'm sure you are absolutely correct about how much my mom and dad would have loved and enjoyed Andrew, Matthew and Caroline. They also would have thoroughly loved you, Kathleen! I'm sure my mom was cheering "you go girl" or something to that effect when you called me and said we should change our Alaska travel itinerary and visit Barrow. I recall once, sometime in the 1970's when my hair was starting to thin, my mom told me I needed to "hurry and find a girl". I'm just awfully glad I didn't take that advice and waited until I met you! Love, James

    ReplyDelete