- I have such bad, bad cabin fever and we have not had the terrible winter like they have had in the east. I can not wait for spring.
- I will be so disappointed if we are not able to go to Grand Rapids this weekend.
- The mailman left the dreaded note that we had an article of mail being held for us. Figured it was a registered letter from the IRS. NO, I GOT A PRESENT! Nothing is greater than supportive, loving friends!
- Always amazes me how kids think they are partial owners of a present addressed to me.
- Tracking Project 365 day to day is much harder now that February has begun.
- Hope the groundhog sees his shadow or doesn't. I can't remember how it goes but I don't want six more weeks of winter. Hmmm .... I wonder if Phil will be able to dig out and if the town will be able to have its annual festivities.
- The Camry batter was finally replaced. Having to jump the car five different times was enough to convince a certain someone that it needed to go to the battery heaven.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Ten On Tuesday - 2.1.11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Reply to #9: A certain someone left the car door ajar several times. This allowed the dome light to drain the battery. The certain someone was not the same certain someone who bought the new battery.
ReplyDeleteseems to me if a certain someone knew a certain someone else - in her overwhelming responsibilities as a wife, mother, business woman, friend, etc - occasionally left the door ajar, the first certain someone should be more understanding. Speaking as a someone who has left the front door to our house wide open!
ReplyDelete