Friday, August 2, 2013

The August Break 2013

Since parting ways with Capture Your 365.com, I have not loved my camera. Maybe I was burnt out. Maybe I was too hurt by the experience. Maybe I needed a break from photography. Maybe I needed to explore other creative outlets. Maybe I did not trust online communities anymore. Maybe ......

Thanks to Elizabeth Dillow's The Phone Photography Project at Big Picture Classes, my desire to photograph has now returned (albeit slowly). I have even been shooting some with my dSLR. The class officially ended and I am missing it. Many class members started posting photos from Susannah Conway's The August Break 2013 and I decided to continue on in being prompted through August with Susannah's challenges.

Yesterday's Prompt was "Breakfast".



I am hoping this helps me over my big slump. Off we go!

P.S. Elizabeth Dillow's classes are always worth the time and money. 


1 comment:

  1. I am VERY glad your desire has returned! We love seeing the creativity in your images. J

    ReplyDelete