Monday, January 24, 2011

House Cleaning

I have to admit ....  I inherited my husband's hoarding ways .... not for belongings .... but for photos. As I am cleaning up my files, I realize I have been too aggressive with the delete button. :0(

I took some photos over the weekend.   Never thought I would want the ones that I thought were yucky.  But,  yesterday, I went to retrieve one and realized it was long gone .... off my card and off the drive (as I had even emptied the recycle bin!)  UGH



I love these trees.  The second photo was taken yesterday on a rare sunny day.  On Saturday, I took this shot during a blizzard.  Would have been great to compare the differences.  
Would have, if I hadn't deleted it! 

1 comment:

  1. Now I know why I love you so much...you're a hoarder! Great photographer, too! LuvU

    ReplyDelete